Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lines, pattern, texture, and framing

Lines:

                                          This is an example of line. This a picture of the inner
                                          part of my bike tire. I think this is a good example of
                                          line because it uses line. The lines really don't lead your
                                          eye anywhere but I like all the different lines.

                                     This is also an example of line. This of a Barbecue
                                     and I think it is a good example of line because it uses
                                     line a lot. While I don't have anything in particular that
                                    I am leading to I think the line gives the picture a lot of
                                    depth. I think this could also be a good example of texture.

Pattern:

                                     This is an example of pattern because the fence really
                                      has a pattern to it. It has the planks that are further up
                                      and then it has the ones that go back. This also is a good
                                      example of line.

                                     This is my other example of pattern. I used the break
                                      in pattern technique for this picture. I used all the same
                                      nail polish tops and then put one that was different in there.
                                     

Texture:

                                     I think this really shows a lot of texture. This is of a
                                     tree in my backyard. The tree has a lot of texture to it.
                                   

                                    I loved this picture it was my favorite. I think it does
                                    have a lot of texture to it. I think the flower with all
                                   the little flowers gives off a neat texture.


Framing:

                                     The reason I think this is a good example of framing
                                     is because the lines on the window are framing my
                                    reflection.

                                     This is a good example of framing because I used
                                      the tree to frame my little sisters face. I think it
                                     gives depth to the picture like framing is supposed
                                     to do.

1 comment:

  1. Really great photos this week! Very nicely composed. I think my favorites are the lines images.

    ReplyDelete