Monday, April 22, 2013

Night Photography


Nighttime Nature Photograph



Nighttime Architecture Photography


Long Exposure Flashlight Picture


Monochromatic Photograph


Nighttime Subject Photograph

I have a pretty simple point and shoot camera so that was a challenge for this assignment. I wasn't able to play around with a lot of settings mostly the flash. I couldn't keep my shutter open for long so to get light I would use my flash. On my architecture picture I rested the camera on the ledge of my house. With the long exposure picture I took I just turned off my flash and had my sister wave a flashlight around in a circle. I didn't get a lot but it turned out better than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did really well considering you have a point and shoot to work with and experimenting with the settings that you do have. I like how you kept your photos simple and really emphasized your subjects. My favorite of your shoots is the first tree image and the lines and the contrasting values in that image.

    ReplyDelete