Monday, May 6, 2013

Macro Photography









These photos were my best because I was able to make sure there wasn't too much going on in the background with these. I choose this subject, which is my spiral curler, because I thought that the spirals on it would make for an interesting picture. I really learned that having a steady place to take these pictures really helps them come out clear and crisp like they should be. I also learned that a shallow depth of field is best for macro photography. I also think it is important to have a simple background that doesn't draw your attention this way you are just focused on the subject.

1 comment:

  1. I like the subject choice and your use of angles and lines. I think it might have been a little easier for you to get more variety if you had chosen a subject that was a little more complex. I would have also loved to see a variety of lighting and backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete