Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Andy Goldsworthy



  • What is the title of your Artwork?
Petals
  • What location did you choose? Why?
I choose my front porch by a rose bush. I choose this location because it is simple and it is right next to the rose petals that I wanted to use. 
  • What nature materials is it made out of?
Rose petals
  • What is its approximate size? Why?
This was probably a little less than a foot in length and height. It was big but not too big. I didn't need to make it that big because I was taking such a close up picture. I did want to make it look a little bigger that way it would look nice. 
  • Can people interact with it? If so, how? Please be very specific.
No it is not something people can interact with because it is really fragile and there isn't much you can do with it. 
  • How did you take the surrounding areas into consideration while creating this piece?
I thought about if a simple background would be good or if I wanted the rose bush in it. After taking pictures I saw that it looked best on it's own. 
  • What message does it convey? 
I think roses always convey love and romance. So I think that is the message that this photograph portrays is love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment